DO YOU WANT HELP MAKING A QUANTUM LEAP IN YOUR LIFE & BUSINESS?
– Only 3 More Spots Available for 2017 (Apply Below) –
Step #1: Watch the QLM Preview video and read the description, below…
Step #2: If you feel this could be a good fit for you, click here to submit
your preliminary QLM application (no payment required).
The Quantum Leap Mastermind (QLM), led by Hal Elrod and Jon Berghoff, is the place for high achievers to grow, connect, and create a bigger future–together.
Research has proven that a leading factor a person’s success is the people you spend your time with. As a member of the QLM, you’ll spend the next 12 months developing strong relationships with Hal Elrod, Jon Berghoff, and a close-knit tribe of purpose-driven entrepreneurs who are committed to helping you make your Quantum Leap.
QLM is an expertly designed mastermind built to accelerate your professional success and create a Quantum Leap in your business (and life).
– 3 Reasons QLM Produces Quantum Leaps for Our Members –
PEOPLE: QLM, now in its third year, has attracted some of the most diverse, innovative, inspiring, and caring entrepreneurs one could ever hope to mastermind with. From self-made multi-millionaires to early stage startups, and everything in between. While our differences make us stronger as a group, what unites us are our shared values – our respect, compassion, and appreciation for the unique journey that each of us is on.
PROCESS: Our retreats are professionally designed to generate accelerated learning at 4 levels:
- Experts: We bring insights from world-changing mentors. (Check out the lineup below that we’re bringing to our upcoming Austin retreat!)
- Within: Our blend of introspective practices creates the space for deep internal discovery and transformation.
- Relational: Through expert guided conversations, QLM members co-construct their future reality in real time, and then reinforce and refine it, one intentional conversation after another.
- Systemic: QLM members self-organize into Pods which are designed to further learning while providing ongoing support and accountability for each of our members.
PURPOSE: We go beyond just teaching you the best practices for growing your business. You’ll learn how to attract, nurture, and maintain a self-sustaining audience in a way that creates raving fans, lifetime customers, and ongoing referrals to continually accelerate the growth of your business. Most importantly, QLM emphasizes the power of being a purpose-driven entrepreneur and discovering the true nature of re-designing your business to create the greatest possible impact, for you, and every individual that your business serves.
2017 FEATURES: Here Are the Benefits You’ll Receive In Quantum Leap Mastermind:
- TWO (2) PRIVATE, TWO-AND-A-HALF DAY EXPERIENTIAL MASTERMIND RETREATS with Hal & Jon: $15,000 VALUE
- SIX (6) ENTREPRENEURIAL MASTER CLASS WEBINARS: $12,000 VALUE
- TWELVE (12) BEST YEAR EVER COACHING (GROUP) CALLS: $1,164 VALUE
- ONE (1) “ENTREPRENEUR” PACKAGE for the 2017 “BEST YEAR EVER BLUEPRINT” LIVE EVENT (BYEB 2017): $997 VALUE
- ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EXPERIENCES: From rubbing shoulders with otherwise unreachable world-changing experts, authors, and CEOs… to private dinners at museums, and in world famous bank vaults… to live musical performances and QLM drum circles (amidst 300 million-year-old rock formations) are just a few examples of the unique experiences that we’ve brought to our retreats. We are big fans of surprises… just ask our members! PRICELESS
- BONUS: CHANCE TO SPEAK ON STAGE AT BYEB 2017 alongside Hal, Jon, and the BYEB Trainers + Get professional footage of your keynote-style speech! PRICELESS
TOTAL MASTERMIND VALUE: $29,159
FOR PRICING AND TO SUBMIT YOUR PRELIMINARY QLM APPLICATION (*No payment required) CLICK HERE
Quantum Leap Mastermind 2017 Retreat #1:
Austin, TX – March 20-22, 2017
“You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.”
JAY PAPASAN is a bestselling author that serves as vice president and executive editor at Keller Williams Realty International, the world’s largest real estate company. He is also vice president of KellerINK, co-owner of Keller Capital, and co-owner, alongside his wife Wendy, of Papasan Properties Group with Keller Williams Realty in Austin, Texas.
The books he’s helped craft have collectively sold over 8 million copies. His most recent work with Gary Keller on The ONE Thing has sold over half a million copies worldwide and garnered more than 250 appearances on national bestseller lists, including #1 on The Wall Street Journal’s hardcover business list.
TUCKER MAX is currently the Co-founder and Chairman of Book In A Box, a company that turns ideas into books. He has written three NY Times Best Sellers, including the #1 bestseller I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell. His books have sold over 3 million copies, been translated into over 30 languages, and are credited with creating the literary genre “fratire.”
A movie was made about Tucker’s life, also called “I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell.” He co-wrote the screenplay, and also produced the movie.
Tucker has his BA from the University of Chicago in 1998, and JD from Duke Law School in 2001. He is currently living in Austin, Texas, with his wife Veronica and son Bishop.
DAVID OSBORN is the principal owner of the 20th largest real estate company in the US with 2,100+ agents responsible for over 19,000 transaction sides and $4.5 billion in sales in 2015. He is an operating principal and/or investor in five Keller Williams Regions and nine Market Centers, owns 20+ real estate related ventures, the principle of a REI private equity group, and the operator of over 35 profitable real estate related businesses in the US and Canada.
David is also a co-founder of GoBundance, an accountability-based group of entrepreneurs, and sits on the board of the 1Life Fully Lived non-profit, a member of YPO/WPO Austin and TIGER 21, and contributes to various causes from fighting cancer to building clean water wells through Charity Water. David is the proud father of two beloved daughters, a son and is married to the wonderful and talented Traci Osborn.
MIKE DILLARD built his first Million Dollar business by the age of 27, combined his businesses have produced more than 50 Million in revenue without outside funding.
His Podcast Self Made Man is the #1 Self-help podcast on iTunes, where he passionately helps people to build a life of excellence in business, relationships, health, finance, and legacy.
As an adventurer, he’s competed in the longest and most dangerous race in the world …… the Baja 1,000. He will teach you to BUILD YOUR BUSINESS, BUILD YOUR WEALTH, LIVE YOUR DREAM.